BSL20 accepted into 2013 Progress Report
BSL20 enables LED fixtures to supply emergency illumination critical to life safety.
The Philips Bodine BSL20 Emergency LED Driver has been accepted for inclusion in the 2013 IES Progress Report. This year’s Progress Report will be presented Oct. 28 at the IES Annual Conference in Huntington Beach, CA, and at local IES section meetings throughout the coming year. In addition, a summary of the Progress Report will appear in the January 2014 issue of LD+A magazine.
The Progress Report showcases significant new products, research, publications and activities of the past year. The IES Progress Committee determines which submissions will be accepted for the report. It is the committee’s responsibility to “keep up with developments in the art and science of lighting throughout the world and prepare a yearly review of achievements for the Illuminating Engineering Society." To learn more about the IES Progress Report, please visit www.ies.org.
- Ideal for high output applications, including high bay installations
- Compatible with LED linear strips and LED light engines from a variety of manufacturers
- 20W constant power output (measured at nominal battery voltage)
- BSL20LV: 20V-50V, 1A-.40A; BSL20MV: 50V-130V, .40A-.15A; BSL20HV: 125V-200V, .16A-.10A
- Universal input operation (120-277 VAC, 50/60 HZ)
- 2000 lumens (nominal)
- 90-minute runtime
- 2-wire illuminated test switch; may be remotely mounted up to 50 feet
- Does not affect normal fixture operation
- Suitable for indoor and damp locations
- Dimensions: 16.6” x 2.8” x 2.85”, 2’ flexible conduit
- Five-year warranty
- UL Component Recognized for factory installation only
- BSL20MV and HV are additionally UL Component recognized for Canada.
Model BSL20LV-cUL is also available for Canada.
To learn more about this product family, please contact the Philips Bodine Sales Team at 800.223.5728.