Extreme Temperature Products
Bodine's Cold-Pak Fluorescent Emergency Ballasts provide reliable, cold-compliant emergency lighting in extreme environments.
- The B50Cold-Pak is compatible with linear lamps, while the B4CF1, B4CF2 and B4CF3 Cold-Pak models are compatible with compact lamps.
- Cold-Pak emergency ballasts are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -20° C to +55° C (-4° F to +131° F) and are suitable for use in indoor and damp locations. The B50Cold-Pak, B4CF1 and B4CF3 may also be used in sealed & gasketed fixtures.
- Cold-Pak models are ideal for cold storage facilities, exterior stairways, food processing plants, outdoor canopies and parking garages. The B4CF1, B4CF2, B4CF2PC and B4CF3 are well suited for bollard, downlight and sconce applications.
- The B4CF3’s dimensions – 153 mm x 140 mm x 41 mm (6.0” x 5.5” x 1.62”) – set it apart from the other compact Cold-Pak models. Its uniquely small size allows even diminutive fixtures to act as emergency lighting units without remote mounting.
- Areas subject to cold and/or damp conditions are often included in a building's path of egress. In addition, more attention is now being given to exit routes that lead away from a structure and onto a public way (outdoor egress). The Cold-Pak line makes it easy to supply emergency lighting in accordance with code.
|Model||No. of Lamps||Lumen Output||Conduit|
|B50Cold-Pak||2||850 - 1200||No|
|B4CF1||1||700 - 1250||No|
|B4CF2||1||700 - 1250||Yes|
|B4CF2P & B4CF2PC||2||Up to 925||Yes|
|B4CF3||1||700 - 1250||No|