Extreme Temperature Products
|Fluorescent Model||No. of Lamps||Lumen Output||Conduit|
|B50Cold-Pak||2||850 - 1200||No|
|B4CF1 Cold-Pak||1||700 - 1250||No|
|B4CF2 Cold-Pak||1||700 - 1250||Yes|
|B4CF2P & B4CF2PC Cold-Pak||2||Up to 925||Yes|
|B4CF3 Cold-Pak||1||700 - 1250||No|
|LED Model||Emergency Ouput Power||Conduit|
|BSL10 Cold-Pak||Lighting load up to 10 W||Yes|
|BSL36 Cold-Pak||Initial 6 W of output power||No|
|BSL718||Initial 18 W of output power||No|
|BSL722 Cold||Lighting load up to 23.1||No|
Philips Bodine extended-temperature product lines provide reliable, cold-compliant emergency lighting in extreme environments.
- Cold-Pak and extended temperature models are ideal for cold storage facilities, exterior stairways, food processing plants, outdoor canopies and parking garages.
- Extended temperature emergency ballasts and emergency LED drivers withstand temperatures ranging from -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to +140° F), though the temperature ranges vary by product.* (Please see individual product specification sheets for temperature ranges.) The units are suitable for use in indoor and damp locations. The B50Cold-Pak, B4CF1, B4CF2P, B4CF3, BSL722 Cold and BSL10 may also be used in sealed & gasketed fixtures.
- Areas subject to cold and/or damp conditions are often included in a building's path of egress. In addition, more attention is now being given to exit routes that lead away from a structure and onto a public way (outdoor egress). The Cold-Pak line makes it easy to supply emergency lighting in accordance with code.
- The B50Cold-Pak fluorescent emergency ballast is compatible with linear lamps, while the B4CF1, B4CF2, B4CF2P, B4CF2PC and B4CF3 Cold-Pak models are compatible with compact lamps and are well suited for bollard, downlight and sconce applications. The BSL722 Cold and BSL10 Cold-Pak emergency LED drivers are designed for extended-temperature applications in LED fixtures.
- The B4CF3 Cold-Pak’s dimensions – 153 mm x 140 mm x 41 mm (6.0” x 5.5” x 1.62”) – set it apart from the other compact Cold-Pak models. Its uniquely small size allows even diminutive fixtures to act as emergency lighting sources without remote mounting.
*B4CF2P and B4CF2PC operate in a temperature range of -20° C to +50° C (-4° F to +122° F). All other Cold-Pak fluorescent emergency ballasts operate in a range of -20° C to +55° C (-4° F to +131° F). The BSL722 Cold emergency LED driver operates at -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to +140° F), while the BSL10 emergency LED driver operates at -0° C to +55° C (-32° F to +131° F).